What are cookies?
When you visit our site, our server sends your computer a “cookie.” These cookies are small packets of information that identify you as a user of IndyShows.com. Cookies save you time by retaining your contact information, and help us learn what pages on our site are most helpful to you and other users. Cookies do not deliver viruses, and can only be read by the server that sent you the cookie.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. The cookies used on this website include those which are strictly necessary for access and navigation, cookies that track usage (performance cookies), remember your choices (functionality cookies), and cookies that provide you with targeted content or advertising.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognize your computer when you visit the site
- to track you as you navigate the website, and to enable the use of any e-commerce facilities
- to improve the website’s usability
- to analyze the use of the website
- in the administration of the website
- to personalize the website for you, including targeting advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
Third party cookies
When you use the website, you may also be sent third party cookies.
Our advertisers and service providers may send you cookies. They may use the information they obtain from your use of their cookies:
- to track your browser across multiple websites
- to build a profile of your web surfing
- to target advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
Firefox – You can delete cookies by:
- Ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data”. This setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box.
- Clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.
Google Chrome – You can adjust your cookie permissions by:
- Clicking “Options”, “Under the hood”, “Content Settings” in the “Privacy” section.
- Click on the “Cookies” tab in the “Content Settings”.
Safari – You can block cookies by:
- Going to “Preferences” and selecting the “Privacy” tab.
- Check the box that says “Block all cookies”.
If you have any questions or comments about this Notice, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please email: [email protected].